Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Random Questions

Scott's cousin posted these on her blog Optimistic Army Wife and I thought it'd be fun to answer:

Q: What is your least favorite chore? Why?
A: Probably doing the dishes because our dishwasher is broken so I have to wash them by hand.... it does give me and opportunity to catch up on tv shows on the internet though so it isn't too terrible


Q: If you were to get a tattoo (hypothetically ladies) what would you get?
A: I really don't know.... probably stars or something on the inside of my wrist. Never really thought about it because I've never wanted a tattoo.


Q: Everyone asks about your favorite ___ memory... I want to hear about your worst vacation memory. Someone got sick, someone was an idiot - go! =)
A: I think all of my vacations have been awesome but on my honeymoon we decided to go to Aspen, CO as a stop because we didn't have a ton of money and it reminded us of dumb and dumber, one of our fav movies. So we get there only to find our hotel has valet only... we didn't have the money for that. So we had to park down the street a ways and weren't sure if it was a legal parking area. We were so afraid our car was going to get towed. We didn't do a lot of research before we came so we didn't know where anything was and only wanted to stay in walking distance of our hotel. We walked everywhere and couldn't find anywhere to eat besides really fancy restaurants and we couldn't afford them. This also happened to be my husband's birthday. So we found a little convenience store and found some cafeteria type food like mini pizza bites, popcorn chicken and just junk like that. So that was our dinner. We probably won't ever go back... it was beautiful, but Aspen in May is like a ghost town! There was nobody around! Plus our room was small and had like fur on the bed and a red light in the elevator... we just felt kinda outta place.... made for great memories though. We still laugh about it today... how many hotel rooms, instead of food in the room have edible chocolate, massage oils and kama sutra cards? Yeah.... it was weird. Here's a link to the hotels site... it was nice... just not our "scene." http://www.theskyhotel.com/index.html


Q: What is your favorite Disney movie?
A: This is so hard to answer.... I love all the Disney princesses and the Disney Pixars but I think its a tie between Meet the Robinson's and Emperor's New Groove.


Q: What does your dream house look like?
A: I love a big one story wide open tropical type home. Big glass windows, sheer curtains, high ceilings. Hammocks and wicker furniture. Just a very tropical feel about it. I love to just have big open rooms and this relaxed feeling to it... I know I won't ever own a home like that so it doesn't stop me from giving my own home its own tropical feel even though we have 4 seasons. Here's a link to a home that would be sweet: http://www.homehousedesign.com/dream-homes-tropical-house-design-in-maui-by-pete-bossley-architects/dream-homes-tropical-house-photos/


Q: Flashback moment: Were you a Backstreet Boys fan or an NSYNC fan? =) 
A: NSYNC..... I loved Lance. I have a Lance barbie doll still.. in my basement somewhere.... and a Lance bracelet and pictures... he was my fav....now he's gay... go figure. I still have all my cds :)


Q: What is your favorite board game"
A: Life! hands down.... I have a computer version since we don't own the board game... plus Scott doesn't like to play them very much


Q: If you could relive just one day in your life, what would it be?
A: Wow, this is a tough one because I think that everything in my life has gotten me to where I am which is exactly what I want.... so maybe if there was any day I would relive it would be the very first time I saw Scott. I would have made more of an effort right there and then to get to know him instead of having to wait almost a month to really get to know him!

2 comments:

Missus Elle said...

YAY I am so glad you did it! I am loving doing my own Military Blog, thanks so mcuh for your support in reading it. I feel like your the only one who reads my stuff I really appreciate it! Suzy liked Lance too so if she was here now I am sure you two would have plenty to talk about. She loved his eyes!

Audrey Spence said...

I love survey type things. So entertaining. Sometimes I feel like you might be the only one reading mine but that's ok! At least we'll entertain eachother! Suzy and I totally would've gotten along. I loved Lance's eyes too! I had a picture of a poster of just his eyes in this tin thing I carried around with me... I was so lame :)