Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Diamond Earrings!

How would you like some diamond earrings? Okay so maybe they're not totally real. It's totally straight forward. Tell people about their site (I twittered) and you get a pair of princess cut simulated diamonds for $3.77. Not too bad of a deal. I wanted some bigger ones since I like that they kinda match my wedding rings. My stone is a princess cut. If you wanna see another ladies site about them you can check it out here: http://lovestitched.blogspot.com/2010/09/diamond-earrings-review-and-giveaway.html. I've seen this place listed on a few people's blogs over the last couple weeks but can't remember who. So anyway.... if you're interested in this amazing deal you can go here http://www.diamondearrings.org/. I've been wearing mine for like 3 days straight now and just love them and they are way cheaper and better looking than anything you can even find at walmart!

1 comment:

eena said...

Diamond Earrings are more trendy nowadays along with their popularity you have a lot of choice among which choice is not sometime easy