Thursday, September 9, 2010

Awesome site

So my friend Megan shared this site with me a week or two ago. It's called Our Best Bites. She was telling me about this really good frosting recipe she uses for cupcakes... haven't tried it yet but it looks really yummy. I follow their blog since they have sooooo many neat things on there and I had to share this with you. They have some cool kid ideas and its just stuff I never thought of. So if you click on the link above it'll take you to the post and in the meantime here are some pics of this stuff.....so cool!
I had no clue that tonic water would glow under black lights and the idea with the milk you won't have your kids drink... such a neat idea. It's like mini science experiments. I just saw this and had to share... not sure how many people check this out but hey, its worth a shot!

No comments: