Friday, March 25, 2011

A to Z

I'm not really sure how many people actually check out this blog but I'm boycotting cleaning at the moment. I just did a bunch of stuff and really don't feel like getting to the kitchen yet so her I am not cleaning. Saw this on Liz's blog and thought it'd be fun to do to take a little break.


A. Age: 27.... holy moly it looks weird writing that down.

 

B. Bed size: a sad sad queen that needs to be replaced. Oh how I long for a cali king!

 

C. Chore you dislike: Hmmm... I actually do like cleaning. It's a stress reliever for me. But when I have no stress to relieve I get kinda bored. If anything I think washing the dishes gets old the quickest because sometimes its multiple times a day and standing on hard floor like that is terrible on my ankles, knees and lower back.


D. Dogs: 1...he's cute but he can be a pain when he wants. He's more like our first kid.


E. Essential start to your day:A good day would start with a great big breakfast... healthy breakfast I might add. Maybe a nice big omelet with lots of veggies. Not all days are like that so heck... if I can just eat breakfast I think that's a great start.


F. Favorite color: green in so many different shades. I love green


G. Gold or silver: Silver... but I don't mind a little gold now and then


H. Height: 5'8"

 

I. Instruments you play(ed): Big fat 0. Tried to learn the piano but I hated trying to read music and gave up. I like sports better anyway. I'd rather listen to music than play it.


J. Job title: Homemaker

 

K. Kids: 2 if you count the dog


L. Live: Lovely Tooele, UT.... when you tell most people that they either think you're white trash (those that have heard of it) and everyone else can't even repeat the name of it back to you.


M. Mom’s name: Diane

 

N. Nicknames: Aud, Audie, Audder pop, Potty, Podder pie, Pod... the list goes on and on


O. Overnight hospital stays: I think just when I had Charlotte. Everything else I was released the same day.


P. Pet peeves: In UT... a lot driving stuff. I don't know what these people learned in drivers ed but it was totally backwards from what I learned. In CA... fake people and the competition. Everyone is always competing for the best stuff. Who cares. It's all crap anyway.

 

Q. Quote from a movie: Oh my goodness. I have so many quotes from movies. My life is movie quotes. Half of mine and my husbands conversations are movie quotes. Most recently a lot of them are from Nacho Libre since that's Charlotte's new favorite to watch. Like "Chancho, when you're a man, sometimes you wear stretchy pants in your room, just for fun."

 

R. Righty or lefty:Righty

 

S. Siblings: 1 Brother and 1 Sister

 

T. Time you wake up: Anywhere between 7 and 8 usually. Pretty much whenever Charlotte does

 

U. Underwear: Garments

 

V. Vegetables you don't like: hmmm...not sure if I've ever met a veggie I didn't like. Maybe brussel sprouts. But I'm willing to try them again just maybe prepared differently

 

W. What makes you run late: Usually Charlotte

 

X. X-rays you’ve had: I don't know... quite a few. I had a few for my sprained ankles and some for hurt wrists or badly jammed fingers. Never a broken bone though.

 

Y. Yummy food you make: I think most stuff I make is pretty good. I think Scott likes most stuff I make. I'd have to say I excel in the dessert area. Horrible thing for someone trying to lose more weight.


Z. Zoo animal favorites: All of them. If I had millions of dollars my house would be a zoo with tons of animals for me to interact with. I love animals more than most people. I'm jealous of Noah. That was a sweet deal he had.

No comments: