Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Rolled fabric flowers


So ever since I won my little lovestitched gift I have wanted more! But I can't afford to buy a bunch of stuff. So I decided I wanted to figure out how to make the rolled fabric flowers. So after a little search on the internet I discovered on of our local channels just happened to do it on their show studio 5. I never watch tv but have seen quite a bit of studio 5 since my boss used to be on there quite a bit. They do have some neat stuff on there. So anyway... if you'd like to learn just go here. These are my first ones. I just found some cheap stuff at walmart in their scraps and thought I'd start with that while I get the hang of it. I wanna make headbands and hair clips and then some jewelry. Hope you guys will check it out. Maybe some of you know how to already but if not, there ya go! Save some money for some cute girly things. It could also make cute gifts for people too!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: