Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Got my gloveables!

So I ordered some of these from Flirty Aprons:
Mine don't have the bows sadly but they are still really cute. Since our dishwasher is broken and I have to wash everything by hand, my hands have been so dry and icky. And I have other gloves I wear when I do the bathrooms but I hate the latex smell and they make my hands really sweaty so I wanted something different. Thought I'd give these a shot. They are really comfy and my hands don't get gross like the other ones. Plus I feel better wearing 'em. Makes me feel a little more girly while I scrub food off of pots and pans and plates. Funny thing is, I don't mind doing dishes as much anymore. As long as I can watch something on the laptop it isn't so bad. So yeah, I think everyone needs a pair of gloves like these so we can at least feel a little cute while we're sweating ands scrubbing away. I think I may purchase a couple more in the future. One for cleaning bathrooms and one for when I'm cooking and cutting up stuff. So yeah, here's a link to their site: http://www.flirtyaprons.com/
Check it out. I also like that they have mother daughter stuff too. I think there stuff could make great gifts.... especially for someones bridal shower!

No comments: