Friday, August 27, 2010

Dryel at home dry cleaning kit

Okay so I'm not sure who is reading these but if you know me you know me and my family go to church and that means Scott wears suits.... suits that are dry clean only. Yeah, and we can't afford to clean them all the time and luckily he only wears them once a week for 3 hrs and sometimes more if he has a meeting. So its ok because if they get dirty its either from the dog at home or Charlotte at church. I think it'd be sweet to win this giveaway to try a new product. It could save us money in the long run and I can clean a couple coats I've had sitting around and haven't worn in years since they need to be dry cleaned. So if you'd like to check this giveaway out you can here: dryel giveaway. If you would just rather buy it you can go to walmart and buy it then they have a link to a mail in rebate to get it free so if you can put the money out now you can get it back! If I had the money now I'd do it but oh well. Hope you go and check it out!

No comments: